Friday 9 September 2011

My Installation and Flow Graphs
Installation
 I start of with my person inside the room. With the walls glowing stronger with the correct path taken, i then lead person to the exit of the building. That escape part can relate to my pachube in the "light" triggered by motion sensors. It sensors the movement in the direction i am heading setting of stronger light sources informing me i am heading the right way.
Once out of the enclosed entity i created i then venture to a safe area. Like war its always full of unexpecting things so i simulated a temperature sensor so when it goes in the wrong direction it will set of a explosion letting me know to avoid that direction. Scattering this idea across the map i have created a small video showing the pathway which led me to a safe (peace) area.

 

Flow Graphs

Glowing graph
This graph i used helped me do my testing with the cars and also i incorperated this flow graph in my entitiy model i created to allow me to guide my way through the model i stimulated.

 Proximity graph
This graph was used to help me stimulate movement triggers to set of explosions. This helped me create my pathway to freedom by directing me in the correct path.


Custom Graph
This custom graph allowed me to scale my entity and make it glow at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment